Transform the way you relate to stress. Inner peace is closer than you think.
You are a soul. Soul is the purest form of you, beyond the reach of everyday anxiety and stressors. When you learn to shift your awareness into soul, it becomes the perfect haven from any storm. And when you strengthen your haven through inner transformation, soul becomes your superpower in the midst of stress.
This practical stress management guide shows how to disarm triggers of psychological stress, shift into the peace of soul at any moment, and remove obstacles to your experience of inner peace. Using clear, step-by-step processes you'll learn how to:
- Center in soul, where profound peace is always present.
- Neutralize stressors and remove their emotional charge.
- Transform the underlying dynamics of your stress reactions.
- Turn your mind into an awesome stress management tool.
- Recognize how you're stressing yourself, and stop doing it.
- Reinterpret crisis events as opportunities for personal growth.
- Experience deep relaxation beyond stress, worry, and upset.
- Apply soul's vital lifeforce for multi-level healing.
Choose from 27 mindfulness and transformation techniques to build your haven and strengthen your coping skills, including acceptance, processing emotions, reframing, and transforming beliefs. For instant stress relief when you feel triggered, explore 30 quick-fix techniques to destress and shift toward peace. Even the simplest techniques can be powerful when applied effectively: affirmations, perspective, meditation, visualization, and inspiration can deliver immediate stress reduction.
As a soul, peace is your birthright. This book empowers you to use all your inner resources to your benefit, applying the strengths of soul (including love, light, peace, and healing) to the areas of stress within you as the ultimate stress-relief remedy.
A helpful guide for coping with crisis such as the Covid-19 pandemic!
"A toolkit for identifying and changing aspects of personality, habits and circumstances that lower quality of (inner) life, and replacing them with positive, uplifting, helpful alternatives....I am confident that a serious, honest implementation will work...The author must have one of those marvelous minds..." - Dr. Bob Rich (Psychologist & Author)